An acclaimed performance by Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury fuels this powerful biodrama about the rock band Queen. The film follows the group's ups and downs through the '70s and early '80s, while chronicling Mercury's turbulent personal life, his relationships with band mates Brian May (Gwilym Lee), Roger Taylor (Ben Hardy), and John Deacon (Joseph Mazzello), his struggles with his sexual identity, and the tragic AIDS diagnosis that would lead to his untimely death.
20 available of 33 items
- Gay musicians -- England -- Fiction.
- Mercury, Freddie -- Fiction.
- Queen (Musical group) -- Fiction.
- Rock groups -- England -- Fiction.
- Rock musicians -- England -- Fiction.
- Sound recording industry -- Fiction.
- Biographical films.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Boynton, Lucy, actor.
- Gillen, Aidan, 1968- actor.
- Hardy, Ben, 1991- actor.
- Hollander, Tom, 1967- actor.
- Lee, Gwilym, 1983- actor.
- Leech, Allen, actor.
- Malek, Rami, actor.
- Mazzello, Joseph, 1983- actor.
- Singer, Bryan, 1965- film director.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., film distributor.
- 1 videodisc (134 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1, Dolby digital 5.1 DVS, 2.0
- video file Blu-ray video region A
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- MPAA rating: PG-13.
- Title from container.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Rami Malek, Lucy Boynton, Gwilym Lee, Ben Hardy, Joseph Mazzello, Aidan Gillen, Allen Leech, Tom Hollander.
- Blu-ray disc, AVC @ 23.4 MBPS (requires Blu-ray player for playback) ; anamorphic widescreen format (2.39:1 aspect ratio) ; DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1, Dolby digital 5.1 DVS, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- English, Spanish, French dialogue; English, French, Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.