A deadly brew
When a student dies suddenly and painfully after drinking from a bottle of wine he had purchased in one of Cambridge's taverns, the physician Matthew Bartholomew fears some townspeople may have taken their dislike of the burgeoning university too far.
1 available of 2 items
- Gregory, Susanna, 1958- Matthew Bartholomew series
- Gregory, Susanna, 1958- Matthew Bartholomew series ; 3.
- The fourth chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew.
- Bartholomew, Matthew (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Great Britain -- History -- Edward III, 1327-1377 -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Physicians -- Fiction.
- University of Cambridge -- Fiction.
Edition: Twentieth anniversary edition.
Description: 455 pages : map ; 20 cm.
Notes: Originally published : 1998.Link to PAC