The cowboy's lesson in love
Ever since Clint Washburn's wife abandoned him, the stoic rancher has built up defenses to keep everyone in Forever, Texas, out--including his young son. Now the boy's teacher, Wynona Chee, is questioning his parenting! And Clint is experiencing feelings he thought long dead. Still, Wynona has her homework cut out for her if she's going to teach this cowboy to love again -- pages  of cover
6 available of 6 items
- Ferrarella, Marie. Forever, Texas.
- Forever, Texas.
- Harlequin special edition
- Harlequin special edition ; 2666.
- Harlequin special edition, 2666.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Ranchers -- Fiction.
- Single fathers -- Fiction.
- Texas -- Fiction.
- Women teachers -- Fiction.
Description: 218 pages ; 17 cm.Link to PAC