Secrets at Cedar Cabin
"Her mother lied about her identity, and her husband wasn't who she thought he was - can Bailey even trust herself anymore? Running for her life in the wake of her mother's murder, Bailey Fleming escapes to the only place she can think of - a remote, dilapidated cabin in Lavender Tides. Intending to finally get to the truth behind the lies of her past, Bailey only finds more questions when bodies are discovered near her cabin hideout along with traces of a dangerous human trafficking ring. In an unlikely partnership with FBI agent Lance Phoenix, Bailey races to understand the mystery surrounding her life and circumstances before the murderer tracks her down. Meanwhile, Lance is determined to rescue his sister, Ava, who was abducted after running away from home as a teenager. An unexpected lead brings him to the remote cabin, and he wonders if Bailey - with her suspicious past and strange connections to his sister's case - is really who she claims to be and if she can somehow lead him to Ava. Filled with Colleen Coble's custom blend of suspense and romance, Secrets at Cedar Cabin takes us back to the evocative landscape of Washington's coast where nothing is quite as it seems"--FantasticFiction.com.
3 available of 11 items
- A Lavender Tides novel
- A Lavender Tides novel ; book 3
- Coble, Colleen. Lavender tides novel
- Coble, Colleen. Lavender tides novel ; 3.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction series.
- Human trafficking -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Romance fiction.
- Runaway teenagers -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Trust -- Fiction.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Officials and employees -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 457 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print 16 point
- Includes discussion questions.
- Sequel to: The house at Saltwater Point.
LCCN: 2018052868Link to PAC