Silent witness. The complete season 14
Dead men (and women) tell plenty of tales in this gripping British crime series about the work of forensic pathology experts who assist law enforcement officers in solving the most baffling and violent cases. First set in Cambridge and later in London, the program features an ever-evolving cast of characters.
2 available of 5 items
- Criminal investigation -- England -- Fiction.
- Forensic pathologists -- England -- Fiction.
- Forensic pathology -- England -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- England -- Fiction.
- Pathologists -- England -- Fiction.
- Bradley, Tim (Television producer), television producer.
- British Broadcasting Corporation, production company, broadcaster.
- Burton, Amanda, 1956- actor.
- Fox, Emilia, 1974- actor.
- Friend, Martyn, television director.
- Gaminara, William, actor.
- Ward, Tom, 1971- actor.
- 3 videodiscs (500 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: Not rated.
- Silent witness. Season 14
- Silent witness. Season fourteen
- Silent witness. Series 14
- Silent witness. Series fourteen
- Silent witness. The complete season fourteen
- Silent witness (Television program) [DVD].
- Originally broadcast as single episodes of the television program.
- "These discs are expected to play back in DVD video "play only" devices and may not play in other DVD devices, including recorders and PC drives"--Container.
- Title from container.
- Amanda Burton, William Gaminara, Tom Ward, Emilia Fox.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital.
- For private home use only.
- English dialogue; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Publisher or Distributor Number: 1000741106Link to PAC