An anonymous girl
Book On CD
"When Jessica Farris signs up for a psychology study conducted by the mysterious Dr. Shields, she thinks all she'll have to do is answer a few questions, collect her money, and leave. But as the questions grow more and more intense and invasive and the sessions become outings where Jess is told what to wear and how to act, she begins to feel as though Dr. Shields may know what she's thinking ... and what she's hiding."-- Provided by publisher.
3 available of 4 items
- Ethics -- Fiction.
- Human experimentation in psychology -- Fiction.
- Manipulative behavior -- Fiction.
- Secrecy -- Fiction.
- Trust -- Fiction.
- Young women -- Fiction.
- Kreinik, Barrie, narrator.
- Macmillan Audio (Firm), publisher.
- Pekkanen, Sarah, author.
- Whelan, Julia, 1984- narrator.
- 9 audio discs (11.5 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo
- audio file CD audio
- Compact disc.
- Read by Barrie Kreinik and Julia Whelan.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 12132003Link to PAC