The Blue Castle
"At twenty-nine, Valancy has never been in love, and it seems romance has passed her by. Living with her overbearing mother and meddlesome aunt, she finds her only consolations in the "forbidden" books of John Foster and her daydreams of the Blue Castle. Then a letter arrives from Dr. Trent--and Valancy decides to throw caution to the winds. For the first time in her life Valancy does and says exactly what she wants. Soon she discovers a surprising new world, full of love and adventures far beyond her most secret dreams."-- Provided by publisher.
16 available of 18 items
- Canada -- History -- 1914-1945 -- Fiction.
- Loneliness -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Romance fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Single women -- Canada -- Fiction.
Description: 273 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- Originally published: Toronto: McClelland and Stewart, 1926.