The very laws of science are called into question when William Foster, a neuroscientist, seeks to bring back his dead family members. A car accident takes everyone he loves from him, but the synthetic biologist decides to put all of his scientific knowledge to the test when his grief overwhelms him. If Foster wants to be successful though, he'll have to take on not only scientific experimentation, but a government task force out to stop him.
9 available of 22 items
- Cloning -- Fiction.
- Consciousness -- Fiction.
- Dead -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Human cloning -- Fiction.
- Neuroscientists -- Fiction.
- Scientists -- Fiction.
- Anthony, Emjay, 2003- actor.
- Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures, production company.
- Eve, Alice, 1982- actor.
- Hamel, Stephen, film producer, screenwriter.
- Lind, Emily Alyn, 2002- actor.
- Lions Gate Home Entertainment, film distributor.
- Middleditch, Thomas, actor.
- Nachmanoff, Jeffrey, film director.
- Ortiz, John, actor.
- Reeves, Keanu, actor.
- Riverstone Pictures (Firm), production company.
- St. John, Chad, screenwriter.
Description: 1 videodisc (107 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for thematic material, violence, disturbing images, some nudity and sexual references.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Special features: Audio commentary with director Jeffrey Nachmanoff and executive producer James Dodson ; Imprint complete: the making of Replicas ; deleted scenes.
- Wide screen (2.40:1).
- Title from container.
- Music, Pepe Ojeda, Mark Kilian ; editors, Jason Hellmann, Pedrito Muñiz ; director of photography, Checco Varese.
- Keanu Reeves, Alice Eve, Thomas Middleditch, Emily Alyn Lind, Emjay Anthony, John Ortiz.
- For private home use only.
- In English; Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH).