Knights vs. monsters
Yearning for adventure, the young Knights of the Round Table are drawn to Orkney, Scotland, where they face a kraken and other monsters, including Queen Margause and her son, Mordred.
10 available of 14 items
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Adventure stories.
- Characters and characteristics in literature -- Juvenile fiction.
- Characters in literature -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- To 1066 -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- To 1066 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Knights and knighthood -- Fiction.
- Knights and knighthood -- Juvenile fiction.
- Monsters -- Fiction.
- Monsters -- Juvenile fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 167 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
Other Title: Knights versus monsters
LCCN: 2017052114Link to PAC