On the beautiful but dangerous waters of Australia's Great Barrier Reef, ship delivery man Luke and four friends chart a yacht to its new owner. Along the way, their ship is torn open by sharp rocks and begins to sink, leaving the passengers with a terrifying choice: stay on board with slim hope of rescue, or swim twelve miles to the nearest island, through shark-infested waters. Special features included.
1 available of 2 items
- Shark attacks -- Australia -- Great Barrier Reef (Qld.) -- Drama.
- Shipwrecks -- Australia -- Great Barrier Reef (Qld.) -- Drama.
- Image Entertainment (Firm)
- Lightning Entertainment (Firm)
- Naylor, Zoe, 1977-
- Pickering, Adrienne, 1981-
- Robertson, Michael.
- Screen Australia.
- Traucki, Andrew.
- Walshe-Howling, Damian, 1971-
- 1 videodisc (88 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- digital video surround
- video file Blu-ray
Target Audience Note: CHVR: 14A
- Title from container.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2010.
- Blu-ray, widescreen.
- Special features: "Shooting with sharks" making-of featurette; Trailer.
- Director of photography, Daniel Ardilley ; film editor, Peter Crombie ; music composer, Rafael May.
- Damian Walshe-Howling, Zoe Naylor, Adrienne Pickering, Gyton Grantley, Keiran Darcy-Smith.
- Blu-ray, 1080p High-definition, widescreen 2.35:1; DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1.
- English dialogue; Spanish subtitles. English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Publisher or Distributor Number: