Circus owner Max Medici enlists former star Holt Farrier and his children to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus. But when they discover that Dumbo can fly, the circus makes an incredible comeback, attracting entrepreneur V.A. Vandevere, who recruits the Dumbo for his newest entertainment venture, Dreamland. Dumbo soars to new heights until Holt learns that beneath its shiny veneer, Dreamland is full of dark secrets.
5 available of 45 items
- Bullying -- Fiction.
- Circus -- Fiction.
- Circus animals -- Fiction.
- Dumbo (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Elephants -- Fiction.
- Human-animal relationships -- Fiction.
- Arkin, Alan, actor.
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm), film distributor.
- Burton, Tim, 1958- film director.
- DeVito, Danny, actor.
- Farrell, Colin, 1976- actor.
- Green, Eva, 1980- actor.
- Keaton, Michael, 1951- actor.
- Kruger, Ehren, 1972- film producer, screenwriter.
- Walt Disney Home Entertainment (Firm), production company.
- Walt Disney Pictures, production company.
Edition: Multi-screen edition.
- 1 videodisc (111 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical surround DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1, 2.0 DVS ; ,Dolby digital 5.1
- video file Blu-ray video region A
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: G.
- container of (expression): Dumbo (Motion picture : 2019). French [Blu-ray].
- container of (expression): Dumbo (Motion picture : 2019). Spanish [Blu-ray].
- container of (work): Dumbo (Motion picture : 2019) [Blu-ray].
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
- Wide screen (1.85:1).
- Title from container.
- Eva Green, Colin Farrell, Danny Devito, Michael Keaton, Alan Arkin.
- Blu-ray disc (requires Blu-ray player for playback) ; anamorphic widescreen format (1.85:1 aspect ratio) ; DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1, 2.0 DVS ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- English, Spanish and French audio; optional English, English (SDH), Spanish and French subtitles.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: