Christmas in Evergreen. Letters to Santa
Lisa Palmer finds herself the owner of a former post office, which has been sitting vacant for this past few years. In hopes of saving the historically magical place in town, she and the towns cast of characters set out to restore it to its former glory. In the process, they find the town's beloved 'Mailbox to Santa' with a letter inside that never made it out (assuming to the North Pole).
6 available of 11 items
- Christmas stories.
- Holidays -- Fiction.
- Letters -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Post office stations and branches -- Fiction.
- Christmas television programs.
- Fiction television programs.
- Made-for-TV movies.
- Romance television programs.
- Television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Cinedigm (Firm), distributor.
- Deklin, Mark, 1967- actor.
- Hallmark Channel (Television network), production company, broadcaster.
- McNamara, Sean, 1963- television director.
- Niven, Barbara, 1953- actor.
- Peete, Holly Robinson, 1964- actor.
- Wagner, Jill, 1979- actor.
- 1 videodisc (86 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: G.
Other Title: Letters to Santa
- Title from container.
- Jill Wagner, Mark Deklin, Holly Robinson-Peete, Barbara Niven.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- In English with English subtitles.
Publisher or Distributor Number: