After losing her parents in a car accident, Okko goes to live with her grandmother, who runs a traditional Japanese inn built on top of an ancient spring said to have healing waters. Okko discovers there are spirits who live there that only she can see; not scary ones, but welcoming ghosts who keep her company and play games. The inn's motto is that it welcomes all and rejects none, and it is soon put to the test as a string of new guests challenge Okko's ability to be a gracious host.
5 available of 13 items
- Grandmothers -- Fiction.
- Grandparent and child -- Fiction.
- Hot springs -- Japan -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Spirits -- Fiction.
- Taverns (Inns) -- Japan -- Fiction.
- Aikens, Kenneth, voice actor.
- Bell, Glynis, 1947- voice actor.
- Chu, Courtney, 2005- voice actor.
- GKids (Firm), production company.
- Kobayashi, Seiran, voice actor.
- Kōsaka, Kitarō, 1962- film director.
- Matsuda, Satsumi, voice actor.
- Mizuki, Nana, 1980- voice actor.
- Shout! Factory (Firm), film distributor.
- 1 videodisc (95 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- MPAA Rating: PG.
- Title from container.
- Voices: Seiran Kobayashi, Nana Mizuki, Satsumi Matsuda, Kenneth Aikens, Glynis Bell, Courtney Chu.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- English, Japanese, French audio tracks; subtitled in English, Spanish and French ; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Publisher or Distributor Number: SF 19973Link to PAC