Murdoch mysteries. Season 12
Detective Murdoch and his team tackle cases involving a seemingly invisible man, the political killing of a French diplomat, a possible alien invasion, and one of their own suspected of murder. Along the way, they encounter the greatest minds of the time, including architect Frank Lloyd Wright, entrepreneur Elizabeth Arden, and inventor Nikola Tesla.
1 available of 10 items
- Constables -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Criminal investigation -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Forensic sciences -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Murdoch, William (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Women pathologists -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Historical television programs.
- Television crime shows.
- Television programs.
- Acorn Media (Firm), publisher.
- Bisson, Yannick, 1969- actor.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, broadcaster, production company.
- Harris, Jonny, actor.
- ITV Studios, production company.
- Joy, Helene, actor.
- Ovation (TV network), broadcaster.
- RLJ Entertainment, distributor.
- Reid, Alison (Motion picture director), television director.
- Shaftesbury Production, production company.
- television adaptation of (work): Jennings, Maureen. Detective Murdoch mystery.
- 5 videodiscs (792 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: Not rated.
- Murdoch mysteries. Season twelve
- Murdoch mysteries (Television program). Season 12 [DVD].
- Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2018-2019.
- Title from container.
- Wide screen.
- Hélène Joy, Jonny Harris, Thomas Craig, Yannick Bisson.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English and subtitled in English.
Publisher or Distributor Number: