The legend of Zelda. Twilight Princess. 5
Once upon a time, wizards tried to conquer the Sacred Realm of Hyrule. The Spirits of Light sealed the wizards' power within the Shadow Crystal and banished them to the Twilight Realm beyond the Mirror of Twilight. Now, an evil menace is trying to find Midna, princess of the Twilight Realm, and the fragments of the Shadow Crystal to gain the power to rule over both the Twilight Realm and the World of Light. Midna has been Link's traveling companion and ally since the start of their journey, but will her ultimate goal of saving the Twilight Realm drive her away from Link? Link's own quest to save Hyrule leads him to seek the advice of Princess Zelda-and learn that to defeat the ultimate evil plaguing the world they will need a particular weapon: the Master Sword!
5 available of 7 items
- Adventure and adventurers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Legend of Zelda (Game) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Princesses -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Genre: Young adult fiction.
Edition: VIZ Media edition.
Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 19 cm
Target Audience Note: Rated T for teen.
- Zelda no densetsu. Twilight princess. English
- Twilight princess. 5
- Original Japanese edition published by SHOGAKUKAN.
- "Based on the hit video game series"--Page 4 of cover.
- Pages ordered from right to left.
- Chiefly illustrations.
- Translated from the Japanese.