"Although she still thinks of Caleb Yoder, Nellie Mae Fisher has broken up with her beau, choosing instead to follow the ways of the New Order. Yet her yearning for a husband remains, and new possibilities beckon, taking her heart by surprise. A tragic accident binds Caleb once more to the father who so opposed his affection for Nellie...and to the farm that will no longer be his. As he longs for freedom, Caleb soon discovers he cannot forget the only girl he's ever loved."--BOOK JACKET.
8 available of 14 items
- Lewis, Beverly, 1949- Courtship of Nellie Fisher
- Lewis, Beverly, 1949- Courtship of Nellie Fisher ; 3.
- The courtship of Nellie Fisher
- The courtship of Nellie Fisher ; #3
- 9781410410474 (alk. paper)
- 9780764205859 (pbk.)
- 1410410471 (alk. paper)
Edition: Large print ed.
Publisher, Date: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2008.
Description: 467 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
LCCN: 2008035769Link to PAC