Tea time for the traditionally built
"Mma Ramotswe's van has developed a disturbing noise. Of course, Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni - her estimable husband and one of Botswana's most talented mechanics - is the man to turn to for help. But Precious suspects he might simply condemn the van and replace it with something more modern. In the meantime, all is not going smoothly for Mma Makutsi in her engagement to Mr. Phuri Radiphuti (and Violet Sephotho is involved). And the proprietor of a local football team has enlisted the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency to help explain its dreadful losing streak: it can't just be a case of unskilled players."--BOOK JACKET.
10 available of 13 items
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series ; 10
- The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series
- Botswana -- Social life and customs -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Imaginary organization) -- Fiction.
- Ramotswe, Precious (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women private investigators -- Botswana -- Fiction.
- 9781597229425 (alk. paper)
- 1597229423 (alk. paper)
Edition: Large print ed.
Publisher, Date: Detroit, Mich. : Wheeler Publishing : Large Print Press, 2009.
Description: 331 p. ; 22 cm.
LCCN: 2009005613Link to PAC