"Corduroy Mansions" is the affectionate nickname given to a genteelly crumbling mansion block in London's vibrant Pimlico. This is the home patch of - among others - a lovelorn literary agent, possibly the first ever nasty Liberal Democrat MP and Freddie de la Hay, an urbane terrier trained to be vegetarian and respectful of feline rights, and with the ability to fasten his own seatbelt. Other incredible characters pass each other on the stairs of this delightful residence.
26 available of 26 items
- Corduroy Mansions series
- Corduroy Mansions series ; 1
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- Corduroy Mansions novel
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- Corduroy Mansions novel ; 1.
- Apartment dwellers -- Fiction.
- Apartment houses -- Fiction.
- Dogs -- Fiction.
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Social life and customs -- Fiction.
- Neighbors -- Fiction.
- Terriers -- Fiction.
Genre: Humorous fiction.
Other Authors: McIntosh, Iain.
Publisher, Date: Toronto : Knopf Canada, c2010.
Description: 353 p. ; 23 cm.
- [From the author of the 44 Scotland Street series comes a brand-new series set in London.]
- Publisher and place of publication varies.
- Pagination varies.
LCCN: 2009047155Link to PAC