And then there were none
'Ten...' Ten strangers are lured to an isolated island mansion off the Devon coast. 'Nine...' In the drawing-room after dinner a recorded message accuses each of them in turn of having a guilty secret, and by the end of the night one of the guests is dead. 'Eight...' Stranded on the island, they are haunted by an ancient nursery rhyme counting down one by one...as one by one they begin to die. 'Seven...' Which amongst them is the killer and will any of them survive?
2 available of 4 items
- Devon (England) -- Fiction.
- Islands -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Millionaires -- Fiction.
- Murder victims -- Fiction.
Genre: Mystery fiction.
- 9781444802955 (Thorpe)
- 9780062081520 (HarperLuxe)
- 0708914845 (Ulverscroft)
Edition: Large print ed.
Publisher, Date: New York : HarperLuxe, 2011.
Description: 307 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
Other Title: Ten little Indians.
- "This title was previously published as Ten Little Indians"--T.p. verso.
- Publisher, pagination and printing date vary.