Jacob's wound a search for the spirit of wildness
Using the biblical story of Jacob, the author reflects on the nature that we, and our religions, sprang from. He asks if we can reconcile with the wilderness that we have conquered and been estranged from for so long, as Jacob did with Esau.
- Nature -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Qu'Appelle River Valley (Sask. and Man.) -- Description and travel.
Genre: Electronic books.
- 9781555918255 (electronic bk.)
- 1555918255 (electronic bk.)
Publisher, Date: Golden, Colo. : Fulcrum Pub., c2009.
Description: 1 online resource (xiv, 370 p.)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 369-370).
- Description based on print version record.