Home from the sea : [an Elemental Masters novel]
The seventh book in the 'Elemental Masters' series, this story is about a girl, Mari, and her fisherman father living on the coast of Wales. On her eighteenth birthday, her father tells her the secrets of her family, a portion of whom she thought had drowned in a rogue wave when she was an infant. The head of the Elemental Masters, who lives in London, has become aware of an untrained young Water Master on the Welsh coast, so he dispatches some unique champions to come to Mari's aid.
24 available of 25 items
- Elemental masters
- Elemental masters ; bk. 7
- Lackey, Mercedes. Elemental masters
- Lackey, Mercedes. Elemental masters ; bk. 7.
- Coasts -- Wales -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Wales -- Fiction.
- Fishers -- Wales -- Fiction.
- Protection magic -- Fiction.
- Shapeshifting -- Fiction.
Genre: Fantasy fiction.
- 9780756407278 (hc)
Publisher, Date: New York : Daw Books, c2012.
Description: 311 p. ; 24 cm.
- "DAW book collectors no. 1588"--T.p. verso.
- Subtitle from jacket.